 Castle / 15857
Avalonnia : Medieval Town update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:06:49 GMT

Hi all castle builders,

It's done, I have updated my website by adding a chapter for my medieval town.
You'll can see in a lot of pictures, description of the main buildings
(floor by floor), description of the inhabitants and an interactive map
where you can visit the town as you were walking in the streets.
I hope that the last two elements I have built could be online by the end of
february.

I've also added a new chapter for war machines I have built.

The doors are now opened for you,
Denix

_____
Fantasy & LEGO