 Castle / 15852
  The Castle Game

I don't know where this is to be discussed so don't flame just cross post it... and tell me. I was unable to post during the castle game brainstorming. Am I too late to offer some ideas? I really want to be a part of this (and add to it). The most (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

(...) Well, since it is relevant to a castle community project, I'll leave it here. (...) Of course not. It's never really too late to offer ideas. In fact, I would encourage you throw any interesting concepts into this discussion. (...) No magick? (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

(...) As all of you know, im going to leave it here, in castle. ( i dont see the point in shredding it so buildings are in one place, game in another) (...) No, you are not too late. I am adding you to the team of developers...as soon as Yaron gets (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

SNIP Hi, (...) Well, not exactly. I would like to be able to play without using magic myself (any form) or encountering it. It isn't that I want something more interesting so much as I really prefer historical. My idea on this is that on entering (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Castle Game

SNIP Hi, (...) See my reply to Matt Hein. I would like to avoid these all together. (...) Great! Don't forget me : ) (...) Sorry, I was refering to game money.... See my other post in reply to Matt. (...) Sounds great, though there are those who (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)