 Castle / 15806
  Dragon's Archipelago

~~~after two kinda negative posts, here's something constructive: A Castle based role-play game. Concept heavily influenced by the recent space Starship (courtesy of mr. hendo's excellent explanation of the same). I'm trying to capture the strengths (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) Great, with all the psychos arguing in castle. its good that a game project has survived. I personly liked the idea of i.o.m but the game play was rubbish i would love to be a part of this game, as a player or a G.M . (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) I dont get it. I propose this idea, and i work on it, and then, once people start arguing about it, its dropped, and near exact duplicate is made, that only get support. i dont get it. Why, when i propose something, it gets ripped to shreds, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) <snip> Sounds good! I was about to make a recommendation, but it looks like you already covered my thoughts by saying, "[Island] G.M.'s will create rules that govern their island. Such as dealing with combat, etc." I presume the "Over-Rules" (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) Wow! You proposed this EXACT idea? A "near exact duplicate"? The point is: everyone has a different idea about how a game should work, and making all those ideas mesh well is difficult at best. *MY IDEA* was a castle-game-forum in which (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) Well, I would also like to make my contributions to this project as well, but what's exactly going on here? We have two separate discussions, one revolving around a realm and the other for a role playing castle project? I'm not even sure if (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) Hey Matt, thanks for the thoughtful post. I was loosely following the discussion on the other RPG castle game, but got lost with the talk of character stats. There was no real detail, no real ideas, just loose concepts floating around. I guess (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) I was trying to figure out a way to combine all of these concepts so they can work, but I really can't see a way to apply character statistics to an online game, since that would give our nice GM a headache. We don't want that. (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

<snip> (...) ill check these out when i next have some time. <snip> (...) That is the essential part of my idea. Each island, a new world! New rules, new ways of doing things. One would be exploration, one would be combat, one would have monsters (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)