 Gaming / 1315
Re: Dragon's Archipelago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:59:32 GMT

I dont get it. I propose this idea, and i work on it, and then, once people
start arguing about it, its dropped, and near exact duplicate is made, that
only get support. i dont get it.

Wow! You proposed this EXACT idea?  A "near exact duplicate"?

The point is: everyone has a different idea about how a game should work, and
making all those ideas mesh well is difficult at best.  *MY IDEA* was a
castle-game-forum in which everyone gets their own way and the game project
goes forward.  I incorporated many of the ideas you and others put forward.

When I first read your ideas, I saw a plea for brainstorming and idea working.

Why, when i propose something, it gets ripped to shreds, but when its
re-proposed, people want in?

Ripped to shreds? Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the negative discussion
wasn't anti-game project, and even only considering where the discussion was
taking place!  Hardly ripped to shreds!

And people want in? Hardly, TWO people have replied to this post.

And my idea is only meant to inspire and create more discussion!  Not to
superceed or gain credit for what you've done.

NOW,
I would like to know what you, Alex, think of my concept, and whether this
would work within the concept of what you had in mind.  Does this sound like
something you would be interested in participating in?

Criticism, thoughts, ideas are ALWAYS welcome.

_lenny