 Castle / 15425
    Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Nathan Todd
    Hi all, Here are two more medieval marketplaces. First off is the Securities Firm. (URL) (all ready moderated). This is a new concept for the marketplace, being both an extra wide store and two corner stores facing in. I figured it would be a cool (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Matt Hein
     (...) Nice! I like how you divided the shop into two halves, with a shafted style of building on the inside. Very intriguing. I also found it very interesting on how both sides of the store intersect through the middle, and the fact that passers-by (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Nathan Todd
      Hi Matt, (...) Thanks! (...) This was the purpose I had in mind when I built it. (...) also as usual my rather poor pics (I will improve). (...) Very Soon, Thanks for your comments and God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Tamyra Teed
     Wow Nathan, I finally got the chance to check out your BS folder, you've got some nice work there all around! CastleInn: I love seeing what others have done with this baseplate since I built my Inn on it. Proves that those 'crappy' baseplates can be (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Nathan Todd
      Hi, (...) Thanks! (...) Thanks, I saw your inn (I think it was yours) when I first stumbled across Lugnet, some time before I began to contribute. I have always used bases but this one just sat around untill I saw yours then I set it in a "to use" (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Jeremy Scott
      (...) Yes! I would have never imagined a tower like you made! I think a revision to the MM Standard is in order... whadya think guys? This must go for all the great MM builders in the .castle community: While I have had little time to comment on (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Josh Wedin
      Hey Jeremy, Do you mean add the concept that Nathan just invented? Sure go ahead, seems like a good idea. "Shop design for end of alley" or something like that. The MM sure has taken off hasn't it, Jeremy? Woohoo! Josh (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

          Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Jeremy Scott
      (...) Yeah! A new setup to add to the "additional configurations" section of the MM standard. I will do that soon along with a gallary update. (...) Ain't it great to have been a part of it?! (...) Jeremy (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Nathan Todd
     (...) This makes me feel a lot better about all my rule bending. (Smiles innocently). I also think it helps resolve the streeet width issue. When I post my whole village (soon) I use streets (bases) because of the hight of my buidings. With this (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Josh Wedin
   Hey Nathan, Very neat MOCs. I especially like the statue makers shop. Now I really have to build one of my own, since you and Lenny have done one! The securities firm almost looks like it could be a gate to me. Maybe the entrance to your market? The (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace —Nathan Todd
   (...) Thanks much (and sorry for the late reply... I've been off line recently). The securities firm was originaly going to be one tower with another shop on the other side before I got the idea for what you see. Had I created it more logicaly I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)