 Castle / 15370
  Re: Please read this!

(...) No, I didn't get bored, to be honest I got really really irritated with all the big words thrown in without apparently knowing what they mean. It gets in the way of the communication. I just went back and took another look, and I see you've (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Please read this!

(...) I can honestly say I knew what they meant, just improperly used some of them in the dialogue. (Several of the uses were largely inappropriate as pointed out earlier. I'm still reviewing for phrases to edit out.) My apologies if this served as (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Please read this!

Matt, Your mis-use of long words is too frequent to catalogue. If you honestly knew what they meant, why mis-use them? If you plan to use long words, I suggest you check each and every one with a dictionary - preferably one that has quotations from (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Please read this!

(...) Nice question. Let's get down to the specifics. 1. I wrote the original manuscript for this story over two years ago. Have you taken a second look at the writing yet? (you'll notice I really toned down a lot of the words in part three.) 2. I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)