 Castle / 15018
    M. Marketplace standard question... —Ben Gatrelle
   Hi builders, planners, et al. I have a few questions about the Marketplace standards. 1) The road overhang can only overlap by 1 stud right, but how high? How much clearance is needed for men on horseback, carts, carriages, wagons, etc that may come (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: M. Marketplace standard question... —Alan Findlay
     Hi Ben, When the group was working on standards, we were primarily thinking in terms of temporary style one-level structures/stalls, not permanent buildings. So it was a bit of a surprise - a pleasant and welcome surprise - when the first creations (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: M. Marketplace standard question... —Erick Jensen
   I think the general answer in the MM for unanswered questions is, you figure it out. If your over hang needs to be big, go ahead. As for a rear overhang, do you EVER plan on putting anything behind it? If so, you really can't put anything back (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: M. Marketplace standard question... —Josh Wedin
   My thoughts exactly. Good job, Erick. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)