 Castle / 15016
  Medieval Town Suggestions

Is their enough interest in this project? Should it be something planned for far in the future? If so please continue: This a condensed version of some medieval town suggestions (none of these ideas have to be used). Please post your ideas on these (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Town Suggestions

I'm curious why we need such a project? Don't we all just build these things anyways? Whatever, my only suggestion is this, stay small. Why don't you guys just build Marketshops that are "permanent". You could call them 'buildings' and they could be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Town Suggestions

(...) The idea of a project like this is to have a standard for building which allows groups of people to meet and create a larger display than their personal collection and time might provide. From my past experience in participating in these (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval Town Suggestions

First, I think we should all applaud the efforts of Jeremy, Josh, Jason, Benjamin and everyone else who's been working to get a group project going. I think it would be great to get a large project going that everyone can be a part of. There has (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)