 Castle / 14681
    My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
   Hello people! I have finally got around to posting my pictures on Brickshelf. Here is the link to my village stuff. (URL) have my Blacksmith shop, my church, a hut, a scribe, a tavern, and a weaver's house. The knight "Bruce" is a knight I made up (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —John P. Henderson
     (...) perfect for its intended use. You could even duplicate it in variant colors to build a whole community. The church is equally well done. And the little spinning wheel looks great for the mini-fig weaver. Build on! -Hendo (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
     (...) Thanks Hendo! I was very happy with the hut. I need to rebuild it with a good interior however. The unfortunate peasant woman has no furniture! Josh (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Leonard Hoffman
     Hey Josh, This is all very cool! It reminds me of my first couple creations since coming out of my dark ages.. but better than what I did then! I really like the little sword duel area.. it looks so simple but so good. The only thing I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
     (...) Thanks Lenny! I appreciate your comments. I agree with the weaver's hut. It sort of grew out a number of things and never really worked. I was trying to build something different with those tudor pieces and didn't do so well. I didn't use all (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Yaron Dori
     Hi Josh, what's up? I love your village, especially the weaver and the guardhouse. I add to the early request: we'd love to see a bigger photos of your MOC. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
     Thanks Yaron! The guardhouse was a quick little MOC that I did one night when I HAD to build something castle before I went to bed. Luckily my wife understands my Lego craze. Oh yeah, I plan to fix my small picture problem soon. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Sean Devolites
     (...) Wassssup (...) Great stuff Josh! I especially like the blacksmith shop and the armys. The person being thrown out of the bar was a nice touch though. HLDITY to build all of that stuff? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
     (...) Thanks Sean! I have been building this stuff for a while now. I think I have built all the models in the pictures within the last year. I usually build a new house in one evening, but might rebuild it later on. Several of those in my pics have (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Josh, I like what I see so far. How about posting a picture of all the buildings laid out in the "village" format? The whole is greater than the sum of its parts :) ... or did I miss it? -- Pawel (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My village MOCs —Josh Wedin
   Hi Pawel, Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate it. I have taken some pictures of the whole thing but had some focus problems. Don't have the greatest camera! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)