 Castle / 1464
  Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

I just wanted to see what peoples opinions were on using the new Knights Kingdom King as a Soldier. Of course you would have to change the helmet and the head but otherwise I was thinking he might make a decent soldier. Granted you would have to use (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Leo Thats exactley what I've been doing. I've got about ten of them so far (Thank you Kmart Bogo!) Anyways, I've been giving the king a different head, dark grey arms, and the new helmet that comes in King Leo. Put him on a horse, give him a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) It probably wouldn't be too bad, and I may do that with some of my extra King Leos if I get more. Currently, though, all six are being used for another purpose: Servants! I made four into trumpeteers, using classic smilies and black peasant (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) I was thinking about doing this as well. The only problem I'm running into is where do I get all the heads to use as replacements since I'm also planning on replacing all of the moronic Moomen heads as well. (...) I'm really buying the set (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Actually I have more of a problem with helmets than I do with heads not being a long time Castle collector. I have plenty of Classic Smilies from my Classic Space sets so the heads won't be a problem. (...) Definitly a bonus. (...) I guess I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Excellent ideas! I am definitly going to steal some of them (Ideas that is) once I get a few more Kings. Thanks, Eric K. The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Not that it's necessarily worth it (but it's a thought).. if you're looking for helmets, there's always the FK castle accessories pack (I think the Construction Site still has them, for pretty cheap)... that comes with the black bullet and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Construction Site

(I think the (...) What is the Contruction Site? I've never heard of it before, and now it's turned up about 5 times today all over LUGNet. Is it a website? I fit is, I *NEED* to know it's address. Someone please help! Karl Martinson (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) The Construction Site is actually a small toy store in Waltham, Massachusetts that sells ONLY construction toys. And as you might guess, a large part of that is Lego. If you're not in MA, you can always see them online at (URL) ... they've got (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) The Construction Site is a store in Waltham Massachusetts. The best LEGO store I have ever been in! They do have a web site: (URL) have basically everything in current production and even a few sets from a couple of years ago that are out of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Yup, it's a website, and it's a store, and it's a LEGO fan's dream! The web address (URL) is: (URL) the real-life address is: 284 Moody Street Waltham, MA 02453 Directions to their store: (URL) the best of my knowledge, The Construction Site (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

I've been trying to get a bunch of them for an army also, I figured if I changed the heads around a little and put some different legs and arms on them they still wouldn't be exactly like the King, so I don't see it being a problem. So far I've got (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Restrictions??? What restrictions? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Hmm...well, I'm kind of doing the reverse...I've got a King Leo ready to ride off to war - I swapped the blue arms onto the platemail torso of the soldier and put on King Leo's head and crown. It wouldn't do to have the King unarmored in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Officialy lego requires a retailer to have 30 stores in 3 differnt sales regions, with a gross sales of atleast 1.5 something or other before they can sell Legos on the web. Some small retail stores take the risk and do it anyway. now how (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) Note: TCS is not breaking any rules (not that you said they were, but a casual reader might inappropriately infer this); they actually have permission from LEGO DACTA to sell LEGO DACTA sets on the web. --Todd (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Construction Site

The construction site is a great store. I visited it when I was in the Boston area in August. They are VERY knowledgeable about Lego. They also have a great Lego display of customer's custom models. They will email you a complete list of all Lego (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Construction Site

(...) That's not a regular feature- it was the fruit of their 1999 Builder's Exposition. As far as I know, they aren't currently displaying any models by their customers in the store. On the other hand, if there were any of the models you were (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?

(...) Good thing about the royal knights is they have different uniforms: the King torso the Knight torso red torso white arms white torso blue arms I am going to use the Leos as a different regiment in the royal knight army respectfully, don (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)