 Castle / 1473
Re: Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
(I think the
Construction Site still has them, for pretty cheap)...

What is the Contruction Site? I've never heard of it before, and now it's
turned up about 5 times today all over LUGNet. Is it a website? I fit is, I
*NEED* to know it's address. Someone please help!

The Construction Site is a store in Waltham Massachusetts.  The best LEGO store
I have ever been in!  They do have a web site:

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

They have basically everything in current production and even a few sets from a
couple of years ago that are out of production.  You can't order LEGO directly
from their web site but if you send them and E-mail they will gladly take your
order and ship things out to you.  AAA++++ on service to great people! and
suppliers to many NELUG members.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/