 Marketplace / Shopping / 2044
Re: Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:15:46 GMT

The construction site is a great store. I visited it when I was in the
Boston area in August. They are VERY knowledgeable about Lego. They also
have a great Lego display of customer's custom models.

They will email you a complete list of all Lego that they sell, just email
them. They also have a monthly newsletter that they will email.

This is the only store in the US that I know of that carries the entire
train line. They also get some smaller Europe only sets.

Rose

David Eaton wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
(I think the Construction Site still has them, for pretty cheap)...

What is the Contruction Site? I've never heard of it before, and now it's
turned up about 5 times today all over LUGNet. Is it a website? I fit is, • I
*NEED* to know it's address. Someone please help!

Karl Martinson

The Construction Site is actually a small toy store in Waltham, • Massachusetts
that sells ONLY construction toys. And as you might guess, a large part of • that
is Lego. If you're not in MA, you can always see them online at
http://www.constructiontoys.com ... they've got some online ordering that • you
can do, but I don't think their online catalog is complete... but you can
always talk to them about shipping, set availability, whatever... I'm sure
they'd be happy to help out :)

DaveE

(followups to lugnet.market.shopping)