 Castle / 1465
Re: Knights Kingdom King as a soldier?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:17:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just wanted to see what peoples opinions were on using the new Knights
Kingdom King as a Soldier.  Of course you would have to change the helmet and
the head but otherwise I was thinking he might make a decent soldier.  Granted
you would have to use something else for the King otherwise everyone would be
dressed like the King.

It would make a significant differance on if I get multiples of 6026 - King
Leo

Thats exactley what I've been doing. I've got about ten of them so far (Thank
you Kmart Bogo!)

Anyways, I've been giving the king a different head, dark grey arms, and the
new helmet that comes in King Leo. Put him on a horse, give him a shield and a
lance, and you've got  a pretty decent mounted knight.

Also, I've been giving the guard the blue arms that I've taken off the king, a
different head, and a vader type helmet (thanks Craig!). With either a
crossbow or a sword, you could create quite an army.

I think that you can tell how I feel about the new heads. Actually, these are
the only two I don't like, the guards head is just to stupid for me. I'm reall
excited about the other guards head, though! I'm also excited about the female
heads too!

Karl Martinson
raymart@jam21.net