 Castle / 14461
    My newest MOC: a cathedral —Daan Bargerbos
   Hello everybody! A few days ago I posted a message about my newest MOC: a cathedral. Because of a change of my e-mail, I didn't get any reactions. (At least, I hope that's the reason ;-) ). This is what I posted then (and it's only fair to post it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Leonard Hoffman
     Hello Daan Excellent creation. at first the odd mix of colors makes it a little difficult to see the building for what it is, but upon closer inspection i really get a picture of how beautiful it is. this is an excellent cathedral design. it's to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Daan Bargerbos
     Hello Lenny Hoffman, thanks for your kind words! I'm tryin to follow your advice: working with Ldraw is not what I'm used to (these will be my first renderings!), but coming days I will try to show them on Brickshelf. As well as some new pics that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Leonard Hoffman
      (...) I've only been able to do one thing in ldraw that I liked. It is totally unlike how I usually build, which makes it very time consuming and frustrating. I just thought it might be useful. peace _lenny (...) difficult (...) their (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Sean Devolites
     (...) Wassssup (...) Snip- Great job Daan, its a great cathedral. The floring is great. I also like the chandelier. I couldn't tell how you made it at first though b/c of all the colors and slow load, but now I see how great it is. Keep up the good (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Daan Bargerbos
     hello Sean Devolites, first excuses for my late reaction: My mailprogram let me down last week. Thanks for your kind words. Coming days a few new pics will come up, also a rendered one of teh chandelier. That will be my first tryout with Ldraw, but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Aaron Muhl
     Very cool cathedral! It almost looks more like a tempal to an evil diety of some type.... As was already mentioned I would love to see this rendered so that the color scheme was more uniform.... Great work! -Aaron "Daan Bargerbos" (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Daan Bargerbos
     Hello Aaron Muhl, thanks for your kind words. Excuses for this late reaction: My mail-program didn't work well :-( Your remark about rendering gives me new work to do: I haven't worked with Ldraw before, but will try. The first little productions (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Magnus Lauglo
   Daan, very intersting Cathedral you have there, I especially like the little details like the chandelier on the inside and the gargoyles and other masonry on the outer walls. Are those droid legs you have used for the railings? Great idea. The many (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral —Daan Bargerbos
     Hello Magnus Lauglo, thanks for the kind words. And sorry for my late reply: my mail=program doesn't function allright :-( Indeed they are droid legs with the tower. And the arms I've used to make a fence in the middle part of the cathedral. Ít's a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)