 Castle / 14280
  We realy have to stop this

Dude you guys dont have to argue it's ok by me no matter what any one post. I mean every one is entitled to an opinion. I mean negative or posative its ok. I know there is lot a tension here ever since castle World died. I will say this. I am an (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) I'll only say it once - you'll know more later. Castle World is not dead. (...) OK, then if that's the only problem, there's a very simple fix. *Slow down*. Take your time. Use that backspace key if you have to; don't be afraid of it. Make (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Excuse me, but I must reply here a moment. WHAT!! I'm dead!? Please, if you must, refer to me as UNDEAD. That should clear things up. I'm not tense, I'm high strung! (...) No one said you are dumb, there are just a lot of anal retentave folk (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) I was refering to the site but according to chris it was just on a vacation and hope fully an update is comeing. All though it has been a while since an update We will finally get one.I still say we could use some new admins. The ones like (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Hmm...I'd say it's more on the dormant side, at least until lego releases some new castle themes. (...) I see your point. I'm thinking if paul could somehow allow someone else to continue castleworld, that's fine with me. I'm pretty sure (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) When we over-throw them, who gets to carry the pitchfork and who gets to carry the torches? That's the kind of medevael (sp) thinking that .castle needs to stay alive! Once we're done with the old admins, let's march onto .space and take them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Right.... A scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind; where the baddie is whirling his sword around all dangerous and impressive like, and Jones... Shoots him. So what was that about a pitchfork? :P -Jason (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) (Looks at pitchfork in hand, looks at Ultimo-Plasma-Death Gun 5000 in Jason's hand. Drops pitchfork and slowly slinks back to .castle, not making any sudden movements.) "Hmmm... Maybe we could just invade .Harry Potter...." (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) (Whispering just to the .castle folk.) Don't tell the spacers, but my Forestmen have been using all those gold pieces to invest in large percentages of stock in the MTron Corp. They secretly commissioned the building of my recent Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) You will never overthrow .space! We are the best! We will fight your puny castle men anytime! Long live space! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) I'm a kid, I'm a webmaster, I'm a computer genius...I'll do the site, I'll do the webmastering stuff, even if I'm not a castle freak, but I like the towns you people make...very nice stuff. Just don't let the .spacers know I'm here, they'll (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Hmm... I wouldn't say that. Revenge! (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) B...b...b...b...b......CKSTABBER! Space will fight the castle to the death! We will win! Muhahahahahahaha (cough) hahahahahahahaha! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) You don't need new castle themes, you need to build. Castle is now in the same position as space has been for years. The only current Castle type theme is a licensed theme but at least it is providing parts. I think the reason CW seems to be (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)