 Castle / 14190
  The sands of time have run out...

Life got ya down? Need a little time out from reality? Have too much hair on your head? Then I've got the cure for you! Two brand spankin' new chapters for the Chronicles of Ikros, ready for public viewing. So without further ado, I'm proud to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Antnony, As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again. Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe you can come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what happend before, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

A fun read as usual, Anthony. Looking forward to see what you do with the last few chapters of your story. I started reading it when you first published the second chapter, and it's been a lot of fun to watch it take shape. -L (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) !Warning! I will be responding to observations of which I read in the new chapeters. Contains spoilers, so read the chapters before you read this! There are lots of hunches I have had about TCOI, but the rising of Kulvoxx! Didn't see that one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Yeah, I kinda liked working with the dragons too, but they're a pain to pose. That, and the story is really about Garalt, so for both reasons they had to go quickly ;) I seem to be good at this cliffhanger stuff, so I think I'll just stick (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Both very good ideas. I'll have to think about them. (...) You may not have to wait too long, I'm taking a break from working on chapter 35 as I'm writing this. (the benefits of being painfully unemployed) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Thanks much, glad you liked it! Yup, you're one of my marathon fans :) Glad to have you aboard, and I hope the ending doesn't make you jump ship. :) And thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) Wow, what a detailed reply! I'll have to answer it point per point or so. (...) Hehe... that would be telling. But I'd be interested in knowing what your hunches are before the ending is revealed. In fact, I'd welcome anyone's hunches as to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) Before you read this Anthony, please be sure my thoughts I express here will not affect what you have already planned. Outside influence destroys even some the best writers - think about how bad the recent SW movies have been or some of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Anthony, Wow, This is the first time I really looked at the Chronicles of Ikros, and I was really impressed with everything. Your characters are great, the implied backstory is very deep, and hte MOcs are all wonderful. Definitely one of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) I have also enjoyed and await the coming chapters. However, since you have decided to write this into a book format I think it would be in your best interest to remove any profanity from some of the earlier chapters. This would give the book a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) First off Jeremy I want to clerifie this......... I am Anthonys biggist fan. He inspired me to build Castle instead of pirate beacause of of his Rad story.We all love his stuff but I love it so much I recreate it and put it my story like the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) O.K. Time for me to say my piece. First off glad your going to publish it. Are you planning on distributing it or just a few for yourself? I mean any bookshops or other availability. Where you are makes a big diference. For example self (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) I am not one to be a fanatic, so I am just your average, every-day kinda fan. (...) He does inspire me, though not nessecarily so much to confine my building to one theme. Lego has too many opportunities, why limit oneself to one theme? He (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

Predictions ---...--- 1- (URL) 30, Garalet nightmare - he defiantly sees himself half human, half skeleton don't know how exactly it fits usually all co-stars die, not the star but if Kullvox can be alive again so does Garalet or will see a nice (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) I gave a mass reply to those who gave predictions to my story, but since you replied to the original post, I figured you deserved a direct reply. I'm glad you liked my world, it's come a long way from it's humble beginnings. Though I am (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Did I save five? I'm not even sure there are five. But aside from Ikros, I like the storyline of Andrastavia, and the few glances I've taken of the Forest of Blood are intriguing. Considering the huge amounts of time even a small story takes, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

Okay, I'm kinda new to this, so if I mess up somewhere, oh well. alright here are my predictions (This is after reading chapter 35, so if you haven't read it yet, don't finish this post). First of all, I just started reading the book a few days ago (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)