 Castle / 13730
Re: Yet another chapter and onother/Ch4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:29:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
I know no one realy cares but I just put all my time into chapter 3 legend
of the griffin. it is labled ch3.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10106  so enjoy it and look out
for chapter 4 tommrow

Dan,

I downloaded ch3.doc and it comes up looking like a Word file, but my Word
(Macintosh Word 98) says it's not a Word file.  What is the file type?

Bruce

It is a Microsoft word file bruce. Although I want everyone to enjoy my
chapters I don't know what to do maybe someone else douse.

Ch4 is now avalible so you all can read it