 Castle / 13620
13619  |  13621
Subject:
Theme Mixing (advice wanted)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:00:34 GMT

    Hi all,

      I at the moment collect all themes (not in huge quantities: Castle,
Pirate, Aquazone, Cowboy, Space (minimul), and Town to list in my prefered
order. I have been wondering if I should chuck it all into Castle. The only
problem with this is the amount of stuff that doesn't fit. The collector in
me doesn't want to sell 1/2 of some sets. Also I know I'll miss some themes,
especially Pirate.
      What I need to know is has anyone been in this position? How many
relavet pieces do you get out of the other themes compared to the amount you
nulify? And is it really possible to collect more then one theme?

     Thanks for your insight and God Bless,

                Nathan