 Castle / 13582
Re: 1st of modular MOC castle: Guard tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:25:48 GMT

I like it. The main top area, with all those battlements are particularly
cool. I also like how you intergrated that CRAPP ( I think thats what that
baseplate is called)Its not easy to do, yet you did it, and it turned out
real nice. The roof, too, was cool, how you used those potter roof pieces.
wtb