 Castle / 13574
Re: 1st of modular MOC castle: Guard tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
Hello Castleheads!
This is my first MOC post, so please let me know if you like it!
I've been contributing only text to LUGNET until now, here is the result of
three sleepless nights.  This is my first large scale attempt at a castle
that can be broken into smaller sections, and only the first piece.  Lots of
recently sorted Harry Potter sets can be attributed to my selection of parts
providing inspiration for this beast.

Aaron, (and all),
Your folder has been moderated. It should be viewable at this time.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/legoman34.geo/
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****