 Castle / 13583
13582  |  13584
Subject:
BF '02 Castle Rm - The Anti-Village People (Forest Dwellers!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:52:40 GMT

Jeff & all,

  Well I've been promising to jump into a discussion here for quite some
time now but always seem to be busier than the average bear. I plan to bring
4 MOCS for the castle room but none of them are compatible with a walled
village set up. I never cared much for the Village People, I mean...its fun
to stay at the pool hall too but I don't go around singing about it;)
Anyways....is anyone else going to bring MOCS more along the forestmen/dark
forest theme? Maybe just some good ole fasion wooded landscape? Lets get
together & do something to rival the Village People!

Brett
Pyrite's Plunder