 Castle / 13546
Re: Castle Adane and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:33:29 GMT

Now maybe you'll have to come
up with a huge illustrated story to encompass them all :)

I wish I could.. but I'm too impatient.  I mean, you've been working on the
chronicles for like, what? a couple years or so.  working that long on a single
project.. oh my! i get too bored. it's a bad trait, but maybe i might try
something in the future.  the caeric revolution turned out to be a little too
much for me to handle, but perhaps ill go back and finish it up.

anyways, thanks for the comments!

-lenny