 Castle / 13533
Re: Castle Adane and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:50:26 GMT

I'm surprised that no one has replied to this yet, you have some awesome MOCs
here!

I like the "practicalnes" of your buildings. Kosky's farm is by far my
favourite, it is decidedly brilliant, with those little brown plates as
windows. I love how the house is bilt into a green hill made of bricks.

I also like the many little details you have put into the interiors of all the
buildings. I know from experience that doing interiors does take a lot of time
and effort!

Thanks for sharing!

Magnus