 Castle / 13503
  Castle Adane and others

Nope, Lenny hasn't fallen off the planet. In fact he's been quite busy the past few months... (URL) now for all the boring words: *all fo the buildings were built with attention to "believability" meaning, that if I were a minifig, I could get (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Castle Adane and others

I'm surprised that no one has replied to this yet, you have some awesome MOCs here! I like the "practicalnes" of your buildings. Kosky's farm is by far my favourite, it is decidedly brilliant, with those little brown plates as windows. I love how (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

you made my day by posting! I worked hard to try to get alot of detail and realism into the buildings. Kosky Farm is my favorite.. its one of those place where I think; 'i would like to live there'... but alas im stuck in the 21st century. :( thanks (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes: <SNIP> (...) I agree with Magnus, I'm surprised noone else has posted on this. In fact, I'm surprised I missed it. These are really really cool Lenny. I'm afraid this is going to be a me too post, but I, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

Good job with these MOCs! You are doing stuff that I am just starting on. I am in the process of rebuilding some of my stuff because it lacks the realism. You know, no staircases and such. I like the farm a lot as well. One question, what do you use (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

ARRRRRRGGG!!!!! I cant see pictures of this castle because brickshelf seems to have disappeard!!!!!O well, they are probably just working on it. Snfff. Now ill have to wait till tomorrow to veiw this castle. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

(...) I wish I could.. but I'm too impatient. I mean, you've been working on the chronicles for like, what? a couple years or so. working that long on a single project.. oh my! i get too bored. it's a bad trait, but maybe i might try something in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

(...) hey josh, thanks for the comments! it took me a while to get where i am with building. it took me a while where i could devote as many bricks to building one thing at a time... it takes an awful lot to get a good 'realistic' feel! thank god (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

try these links: castle adane (URL) peach cafe (URL) family farm (URL) oak inn (URL) memorial library (URL) these help! -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

(...) Hey! This is great stuff here! I managed to get a few minutes to check out your castles, and I must say, they're impressive for some castle structures. Anyway, I'm not sure how I missed this post (I check .castle every week or so) but maybe I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

Hi Lenny, Thanks for replying to my post. The way you attach your roofs makes sense. I have been experimenting with technic connectors and with those sliding tongue and groove pieces. But yours sounds much simpler. I agree with your opinion of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Adane and others

OOOga! I love that castle! the Library/barrecks are especilaly cool. I like that central tower and the bunks. wtb (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)