 Castle / 13320
  Chapter 2

Well, now chapter 2 part 2, which is now chapter 2 (since part 1 became part of chapter 1) is now illustrated. I'd say it's a pretty important, and rather long, chapter, and a must read for those who (haven't yet and) are following the Ikros mythos. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

(...) Well you have several good pic. and I like how you are illustrating the chapters. I do have a question Yesterday me and my mom were trying to find out what Ikros is. We know that it is a greek word but we don't know what it is. --Kevin W. § (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

(...) Thanks, I am too. It really bothered me that people new to my website were greeted by very few illustrated chapters as they went into my story, especially the first chapter. As for your question, well, to be honest I don't know what Ikros is, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

Anthony, First of all, let me say that I'm really glad you're illustrating the whole chronicle. I need to catch up on my reading, but it's nice having all the pieces (I confess I was one of those who skipped right over the unillustrated bits). (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

snip (...) snip (...) Well I've finally gotten round to reading you story, (it wasn't the illustrations that made the difference, I started before you did the reillustrating though they are much appreciated esp in chap 2 and 7). I liked it, it has (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

(...) Glad you liked it! Flaws as in the use of magic and away from reality, flaws as in plot holes or flaws as in type-os? I'm trying to work on the type-os.... slowly though. (...) I look forward to seeing your giant MOC when it's complete, I'll (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter 2

(...) I was mainly kidding here, apart from magic it's perfect. Ps Forgot to add last time, may I suggest a book about the jackels when you finish the general chronicles. Thanks for the answers, Nathan (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)