 Castle / 13215 (+10)
  Re: Mandrakes Tower and Joan of Arc

(...) Thanks, except I wasn't really trying to make a round tower, I wanted it to be the pentagon. And I was atempting menacing but will take ugly :) The hexagon base is created by hinging the sides; made up of three castle wall sections + 1x1 (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Doing more with less

Well gang, I've graduated, and now I've moved back home. I packed up my entire lego collection and moved it from my apartment to my parent's home. I just wanted to share a picture I took before we loaded the car up. This is my entire lego (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  BEHIND THE SCENES OF ANDRASTAVIA

Hiya all... Just thought I'd take a shot of me with my City from my website... Without editing.... its hard to see the size of the city.. so I got in the picture with it... it's on a table I built that is 1.8 metres x 1.3 metres (URL) going to take (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Doing more with less

Well said! I sometmies see huge MOCs which are quite underwhelming. Size does impress, but it is the detail and creativity that really counts. And congratulations with graduating, I'm a few weeks away from it myself and know how good it will be to (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Doing less with more

I guess that means I do less with more... ;) (URL) that ain't even half my collection...) Jeff (...) entire (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  New Tolkien Chapter

Hi all, I've added the chapter "Treebeard" to my Tolkien project. There are spoilers from "The Two Towers". (URL) was really trying to be less BURP-reliant. Here's a previous cliff face: (URL) is basically a stack of BURPs. Here are the landscapes (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Yorc ,etc.

Has anybody noticed what a great orc yoda makes? I got one of the Jedi(tm) dual sets and promptly stuck pour old yodas(tm) head on a chain mail body (king leo bull type)and gave him a samuri sword and a bull sheild. At once Yoda was turned from a (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Hi John, I like how you made the roof out of red boards instead of the conventional red roof bricks. The water wheel idea is something I may have to steal for use on my village. Is there a room at the top of this building? WB (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop

(...) Thanks. I don't have many red roof slopes, so I used plates. Yes, there is a room. (URL) other pictures of it... and a picture of me with it. :-) The water wheel is an almost direct copy from the excellent 1989 ideas book (of which I got in (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yorc ,etc.

(...) Will, Go to the Brickshelf main page: (URL) click on "create a new account" in the center of the screen near the bottom. It's quite easy and there is no cost. Once you have a new account you can upload pictures via your web browser. Looking (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact