 Castle / 13222
Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:21:21 GMT

, and includes a hammer that turns when you
spin the waterwheel.
PLMKWYT!

John Kruer
Hi John,
I like how you made the roof out of red boards instead of the conventional
red roof bricks. The water wheel idea is something I may have to steal for
use on my village. Is there a room at the top of this building?
WB