 Castle / 13226
Re: New MOC: Blacksmith shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 00:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
Here's a rival chain! :-)
Really bad pictures... but oh well.
It is were my character lives, and includes a hammer that turns when you
spin the waterwheel.
PLMKWYT!

John Kruer

Quite interesting for a blacksmith shop remake!

Although the original lacked a water whell, or for that matter,
a decent set of doors, I have to congratulate you on this.

Now, all you need is a decent carriage, and then you have something :)

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112