 Castle / 13220
13219  |  13221
Subject:
New Tolkien Chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:50:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I've added the chapter "Treebeard" to my Tolkien project.  There are
spoilers from "The Two Towers".
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory11-01.html

I was really trying to be less BURP-reliant.  Here's a  previous cliff face:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces04-01.html
which is basically a stack of BURPs.  Here are the landscapes from this chapter:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces06-01.html
There is an underlying BURP structure, and you can see them peek through
here and there, but I tried to put enough bricks over top so that it was not
obvious.

Bruce