 Castle / 13239
Re: New Tolkien Chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 01:44:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I've added the chapter "Treebeard" to my Tolkien project.  There are
spoilers from "The Two Towers".
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory11-01.html

I was really trying to be less BURP-reliant.  Here's a  previous cliff face:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces04-01.html
which is basically a stack of BURPs.  Here are the landscapes from this chapter:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrplaces06-01.html
There is an underlying BURP structure, and you can see them peek through
here and there, but I tried to put enough bricks over top so that it was not
obvious.

Bruce

   Hi Bruce,

      This was well done. I especially like the variety of ents. You're
turning these chapters out at a great rate. I tend to use BURPs in a more
compromised manner in my MOCs (they're there but decorated). Anyway great job.

      God Bless,

            Nathan