 Castle / 13217
13216  |  13218
Subject:
BEHIND THE SCENES OF ANDRASTAVIA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 12:22:11 GMT

Hiya all...

Just thought I'd take a shot of me with my City from my website...
Without editing.... its hard to see the size of the city.. so I got in the
picture with it... it's on a table I built that is 1.8 metres x 1.3 metres

I'm going to take some more pix of my work area and my lego room.... and
some unedited pix of my creations.

Also, Chapter 3 is in the making as we speak...!!!

Kev..:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia