 Castle / 13082
Re: Three new Castle MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 22:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
William,

It just kept getting better.  I looked at the keep and said "cool!".  Then I
looked at the inn and liked it even more, then the house and I liked that
best of all.  I really like the modular design of the inn and house.  The
color scheme on the house is probably my favorite.  The inn sort of reminds
me of Jon Furman's Prancing Pony:
It has that same U-shape.

Bruce

Hi Bruce, thanks for the comments, I hadn't yet seen The Prancing Pony and his
design is amazing. I'm not sure how I missed it. That is the kind of inn I
would love to build. Money and my current brick shortage are some of the
factors that kept my inn the size I ended up with. Hopefully I will have the
funds to re-stock my roof supplies and I can make another inn. Thanks for the
link.

William