 Castle / 13064
13063  |  13065
Subject:
Three new Castle MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 03:35:03 GMT

Greetings all,

I have had the last 7 days off from classes for semester break and I have been
building up a storm. I have destroyed my older large black castle and have
greatly expanded on it. This keep is not yet finished and has several areas yet
to be built. Keep in mind that I prettied it up for the pictures, this is far
from finished. The keep will eventally be surrounded by a walled town in the
classic lego modular style with several vendor stall and buildings to make it
look more realistic. The current walled sections are the Guarded Inn, 6040 and
6041. I will be making my other stalls to reflect these styles. The other two
mocs I made this week were a large red and black Inn/Tavern, and a
half-timbered style manor house. These buildings still lack the little details
and I will add those later this week. My gallery link is:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wlister

The new Lions Keep link is:

The Red Stone in link is:

The Manor house link is:

The destruction of the old keep is here:

As always comments are encouraged and welcome. Have a good one,

William