 Castle / 13076
Re: Three new Castle MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:53:17 GMT

William,

It just kept getting better.  I looked at the keep and said "cool!".  Then I
looked at the inn and liked it even more, then the house and I liked that
best of all.  I really like the modular design of the inn and house.  The
color scheme on the house is probably my favorite.  The inn sort of reminds
me of Jon Furman's Prancing Pony:
It has that same U-shape.

Bruce