 Castle / 13075 (+5)
  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) If it were up to me I would pass on the fairy tale/fantasy elements. But I will take some Lego Camels! (the animal kind) (...) Good idea, although I dislike disfiguring my Lego weapons. Another approach would be to use the purple turban from (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Three new Castle MOCS

William, It just kept getting better. I looked at the keep and said "cool!". Then I looked at the inn and liked it even more, then the house and I liked that best of all. I really like the modular design of the inn and house. The color scheme on the (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: query about set 1547

That's funny. I think it looks better with the clip shown in the instructions (the one that holds tools vertically), but Peeron agrees with the photograph of the completed model, listing the clip that holds tools horizontally in their inventory: (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: *New release of Castle series*

(...) ~Take a look ! (URL) ¤Sincerely, --==RïçhårÐ==-- (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) For me, I think an early roman theme would do quite good as well, or for that matter, a renedition of the crusader wars from the 12th century (I think). What would really do well, would be that we already have an abundance of roman style (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact