 Castle / 13015 (+10)
  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Thanks. However, I, being a student (middle school) can get it for 99 dollars! Another thing to add next to by digicam for my birthday... John Kruer (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  2 MOCs on Brickshelf

Hi everybody, 2 MOCs of mine have been photo'd and placed on Brickshelf. While I'm still in the process of making pictures of another MOC I'd like to place on the web, I don't know when this will be finished. So I decided on this post to announce my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

Hi Tamy, "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3CC2200A.8DC519...ity.com... (...) Before I got this camera I made LEGO pictures with my scanner. So with all it's drawbacks having this camera is still an improvement for me, I can now (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

(...) I know that feeling, considering the number the bricks I could have gotten for the money I spent on the camera, though where's the fun when you can't show off what you did build too? I'm not complaining in the least about the pictures you've (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Well, no one else seems to want to correct you here, so here goes. Just because your website is non-profit does not mean it is "exempt from any sort of copyright law." So using that song is legally a violation of copyright law. Does that mean (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) This topic has already been addressed in lugnet, and I've come up with this conclusion. If someone replies with a thanks to a reply, but they don't reply with thanks to my reply, I'd be a little hurt. While I'm sure they did not mean to offend (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Just thought I'd point out here that while there are benefits to getting a Lugnet membership, this isn't one of them. There's no limit to how much any non-member can post either. Providing for those things you said of course. Ben Roller (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf

<snip> Those are really nice MOCs! I really like your house. It looks really nice and pretty, with its colors and flowerboxes. Excellent piece of art. Your cathedrial is really interesting, too. Really large... and tall. Welcome! John Kruer (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Pick a font, any font. And then stick with it. I liked the movie (great creations!), but I'm a designer so I have to nitpick the usage of 20+ different fonts being used! :-) --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A few questions...

Alot of questions: Which castle wall color do think is best? Which castle set is the one you like the most? (out of any eara) There arn't any light grey castle corner walls available in current sets, right? Out of the little sets of the current (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact