 Castle / 12925 (+20)
  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

(...) Nope. Brad Justus said at BrickFest 2001 that by far, kids outnumbered AFOLs in purchases of the Guarded Inn. We AFOLs have a vastly inflated view of our buying power. The reason TLC is talking to us is that we are an easy group to communicate (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Theories and Voting

Hey all, I was just wondering if .castle is the best place for some of the theories and voting talk recently. I know the thread started with us discussing the Castle sets to vote on for possible Classics, and I am as guilty as anyone for stretching (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello (and my two cents)

Hi Nathan! Let me second Lenny's welcome to you! There's a lot to be learned, a lot to be heard, and a lot to be said around these parts (and *about* these parts, given the subject <grin>). We look forward to hearing more from you and perhaps seeing (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  knight to remember presentation

I've put together a presentation for A Knight to Remember. If you download it, you can select which chapter you would like to read. This was one of the many suggestions I have received to make this story beareable. If you don't download it, and pull (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Well, speaking only for myself, I am just weighing in on which sets might be the best value. I would absolutely buy a 100% reproduction of the yellow castle -- but in case you missed it, the yellow castle Legend set as presented to us is one (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  legends

Nope. Brad Justus said at BrickFest 2001 that by (...) What about us 'older' kids? Don Lugnet #1239 (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

Great that we'll be getting some new legends soon, and that LD are actually consulting us about which one to release as well! Thanks guys! I just voted for the Black Falcon's Fortress. It was an easy choice for me (especilly since I recently (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Greed?

(...) Greed? GREED?? G R E E D?!?!?! Whoa… maybe you look @ the hobby in a different manner that I. But ‘Greed’ isn’t a term I'd apply to my ‘yearning’ for a 375. ~Perhaps your word usage is flawed? I don’t see anything gluttonous, or insatiable (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

If you come over and sort out the 5 giant tubs of loose minifigs and accessories of the GMLTC, I'm sure we can arrange to have a few pitchforks fall into your pockets... Dan (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Cinderlla's Castle Progress

I added two more floors to the keep in my daughter's castle for her birthday last week. I took a couple of pictures with the lucky princess for scale purposes: (URL) still not finished, but you can see that progress is being made. Most of the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress

(...) Just saw that on my daily trip through Brickshelf. Very nice. I think my favorite little detail is the floor made of alternating 2x2 plates with a raised platform made of 2x2 bricks with the same pattern continuing. The exterior design is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress

(...) *drool* Look at all that light grey... Hurry up and finish the castle! If your daughter isn't anxious, us readers in .castle sure are! :) -Bryan (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) I know what you mean! I only have 1 pitchfork myself... Grr... -Bryan (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new Ikros for a new century.

I really shouldn't post this, but I'm going to anyway. I've just recently uploaded a total site redesign for the Kingdom of Ikros. It's much cleaner, sleeker, and probably easier to navigate. Take a look if you get the chance: (URL) there is not a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Bob Carney's Castles !

Hi guys ! It seems that Bob Carney's page has moved - can anyone tell me the new adress ? Many thanks ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) also: www.need-lego.tk (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bob Carney's Castles !

(...) The IP appears to have changed, but (URL) to work. ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bob Carney's Castles !

(...) Dejan, Try this page: (URL) Pawel (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Ikros for a new century.

(...) I like the new site design! It looks a lot more contemporary than your old front page and it looks a lot cleaner. I haven't got the chance to read your story yet, but I'll get to it when I get time. Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) Whoa, here! Don't jump to conclusions so fast! I'm simply stating that the projected price for the set is a bit high for my tastes, even though it's mostly comprised of basic bricks. I didn't mean to critisize the desicion arising from this, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bob Carney's Castles !

Thanks guys ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) also: www.need-lego.tk Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Guoooy.L81@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact