 Castle / 1290 (+10)
  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) had (...) will (...) I know. The problem is, I DO have the cash now - I worked really hard last summer for a great opportunity - I made this program for my dad's research, his colleagues paid me more than $1000. But... big BUT... my parents, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) Well if this hits the USA at a reasonable price (polybagged or not), say the normal polybag price of about $1.99, I *WILL* buy tons, especially if I can find them on sale. It would be nice to out number all those Fright Knight 6028's I picked (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) copyright (...) (Does (...) (URL) really your average Castle set... Also, TLC would totally NOT change their logo in any case - it's not their style... ;-) If anything, they would've written a translation - but when I think of the Israeli (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) possible... (...) NEARLY (...) Yep. I was in it, I remember ;-) (...) Or otherwise, he was in need of money, so he faked the set... I don't know, but I'd bet rip-off - too many weird things about this set: the "translated" Logo, the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

IT'S A FAKE!! And what is more it is fraud and he can be reported to the internet and consumer fraud department. Most Likely this gentleman took a falcon fortress and made a total fake with suplimented parts. Infact I wouldn't doubt it if the person (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Classic Castle Figs

Anybody know where to find some good classic castle men from circa 1978 (yellow castle/knights' procession/knights' tournament era)? I'd love to add some of them to my castle setup... A better question: would they even be available at an affordable (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Can you prove it is? It doesn't look like a fake. If it is then it is a really good fake. The only thing I find out of place other than the set itself being very skimpy is that the "dalu" logo is not aligned in the center of the red square. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

I'm not sure that thing is a fake or not, but the minifigs really get me; just why do they look like that? It doesn't seem as though TLG would alter the minifigs in a set (as already established, this one looks like Black Falcon Fortress). That logo (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Storylines

After having viewed Pawel Nazarewicz's The Invasion of Stormbrachter story, I was motivated to begin to think up my own medievel story(won't be online until I can get a good Digital Camera, and a generous amount of minifigs for my armies) Anyways, I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army (no scrubs)

(...) in some shots. :) I love the way how your troops are "in rank" and stay in formation. :) How long have you been collecting Castle for? Bryan (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact