 Castle / 12890
Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:11:02 GMT

I think it’s a guarantee that the Castle ‘helmets’ will be of the current
design.            http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2446
Despite Hop-Frog’s logical statement about the condition of the classic style
reinforced-chin strap.
            http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/ClassicHelmets.html
(To which I agree, I think TLG just changed the helmets to the current design
cause its far more fluid and realistic…and the quality issues of the classic
helmets were just minor points.)

Now, as to the ‘Visors!’
Here’s where the debate exists.
Since it’s already stipulated that the ‘Helmet’ will be of current design,
that leaves only two real choices for a ‘Visor.’
#1. The current style castle visor.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/weapons/visoredhelm.jpg
#2. A newly molded castle visor that will resemble the original.

And I honestly have a deep, unfounded suspicion that a newly molded visor
(which will mirror the originals) could be produced for the Yellow Castle
Knights.

Either way, it’s still a peachy outcome!
We could get 4 newly updated visors (mirrors the originals) that work with
current helmets.   (I'm thinking that this’ll become a genuine collectors
item should it occur.)
(Or)
We could get 4 modern/current visors and be happy with the 2 new color
choices (red & white, cause we already have preexisting black & gray ones.)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/weapons/visoredhelm.jpg
(Which is also cool, I've been waiting to make a ‘Blood-Knight’
completely clad in red for some time now!)

                   Yes, I'm aware of my reiteration of past points.
                               Just tryin’ to clarify,

                                                          --==RïçhårÐ==--