 Castle / 12885 (-5)
  Re: Legend voting

(...) Ah, but then there are the wild cards (like me) who actually do not have a true and permanent preference for just one theme... I love my Town sets, and in fact when I set up my Town, it is one of the Themes that is only 50% MOC, meaning I like (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) I hope you are right because I love the old visors and they cost an arm and a leg and you mostly have to get them from Germany right now. I highly doubt, however, that the phrase 'looking like modern day helmets' in the 375 rerelease (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) My initial thought was that the rereleased set would NOT have a sticker sheet, since Lego seems to have moved away from that sort of thing. After reading several posts relating to the sticker subject, I now agree that if 375 were rereleased, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) 4558 - stickers on 1x5x4 cargo doors. I think stickers would increase the attractiveness of this set. With stickers the set is primarily basic bricks, and plain minifigs (which are easily useable in town). (...) The 1x1 w/side stud is pretty (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Small point of contention here (and I am reminded of the recent assertion that the new cypress trees were somehow defective or made of cheaper plastic -- which likewise proved false), but the old style "classic" helmet was of two distinct (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact