 Castle / 12634
Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:31:47 GMT

I mainly read stories for the "eye candy". I haven't gotten around to creating
my own story or joining the IOM because to me personally, lego is about
building stuff, not making stories with minifigs.  I'll be honest and I say
I haven't really read your chronicles properly yet, because they are so long
and I want to be ablw to sit down one afternoon and start going through them
properly. If you added pictures to the chapters that aren't illustrated at this
point, I would be even more incited to read them. I'm personally less intersted
in pics of minifigs standing close together and interacting, and more intersted
in pics that showcase larger MOCs.

Magnus