 Castle / 12623
    I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Anthony Sava
   So... as I continue on working on getting chapters for my story published, I get suggestions such as adding pictures to the chapters of my story that don't have any, or adding more fluff to the chapters that have pictures already. However, before I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Joey Finnell
     (...) rulz.....and its cool to see it played out with pictures....i think you do awesome work....keep it up....I'm still trying to get my story together....its taking awhile.....but i'll have it up sooner or later.....oh did i mention your dragons (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Tamyra Teed
     (...) I guess I just feel you got a little deeper into the story line in the chapters without pictures. I like the progression you've done from the start of the story with only have one picture and some text on a page to having 3 or 4 pictures and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Tony Hafner
     (...) I read the stories for a number of these reasons. It depends on various factors. I'll initially look at pretty much any story posted here. But I am primarily here for Lego. So generally, if I don't see any Lego then I very quickly leave. If I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) I have to agree here. Lego is what it is all about. Without lego its just stories, and then i judge them on literary talents, which makes them difficult because they aren't written as literary stories. we aren't here for short story workshop. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Magnus Lauglo
     I mainly read stories for the "eye candy". I haven't gotten around to creating my own story or joining the IOM because to me personally, lego is about building stuff, not making stories with minifigs. I'll be honest and I say I haven't really read (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hi, As with others, it is the Lego that draws me in, but a good plot can enhance the Lego experience. Mostly, though, when I come here I'm looking for Lego. For reading a story I'd rather curl up with a book than a computer screen. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: I know it's been brought up before, humor me. —Matt Brooks
   (...) I read them because you have threatened my life if I don't! (I'm serious folks, he's figured out where I live and sent me ticking packages!!!!) But seriously, I started reading Sava's stories when they were first posted because the idea was (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)