 Castle / 12600 (+5)
  New MOC to celebrate 1500 hits!!

Hey guys and gals, First off, I just wanna thank all of you for giving me my first webpage milestone...1500 hits! Now, to commemorate this I present to you a new creature MOC, the wingless drake Siva. Pictures can be found at: (URL) again! 1500 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Definitely! And for the prices on Ebay for black knight sets, I would like LEGO to get those back on the priduction line quick! I have plenty of Euro armors and virors myself, but I can never have too many! <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet member no. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Right on! I got 1 Black Knight, but I traded the armor to Matt Hein. (Hey, whatdya know...) It is an awesome set, wish I could get more. A three pack with that and and some other 'knight on horse' sets would be better than the joust. Not like (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  'Tis a silly place

Fiddling round on the net today I took a trip to www.spiteyourface.com, the guys who did the fantastic Monty Python short. I was mildly surprised to see they were local boys from Newport (Wales) so, seeing as the film inspired a good deal of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 'Tis a silly place

(...) :) (...) WoW, thanks for the background info James! Its kewl to know that Lego has pre-existing prototypes that can possibly one-day make it into production in some fashion or another. (...) (URL) Oh, and those gray bat helmets appear to be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact