 Castle / 12604
Re: 'Tis a silly place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Fiddling round on the net today I took a trip to www.spiteyourface.com

:)

we gathered what bits we needed from the lego workshops in Billund.
we just found the mysterious bits lying around in draws, on tables
or on the floor.

Bedeveres Helmet: I don't know where the visor
Came from but it fits the old skool space helmets,
suggesting its from an old old castle set, released
or otherwise.

WoW, thanks for the background info James!
Its kewl to know that Lego has pre-existing
prototypes that can possibly one-day make it
into production in some fashion or another.

The dancers helmets: These,as I believe some people
worked out, are the bat winged helmets with the wings
cut off. I understand that these are only commercialy
available in black, but, again, we just found some
grey ones.

http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/mar2002/graphics/lego/MonstersLabDressingRoom.jpg
Oh, and those gray bat helmets appear to be
incorporated in the new Studio Monsters line.

                        [[[Kim]]]