 Castle / 12603
    'Tis a silly place —James Stacey
   Fiddling round on the net today I took a trip to www.spiteyourface.com, the guys who did the fantastic Monty Python short. I was mildly surprised to see they were local boys from Newport (Wales) so, seeing as the film inspired a good deal of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 'Tis a silly place —Kim Kates
     (...) :) (...) WoW, thanks for the background info James! Its kewl to know that Lego has pre-existing prototypes that can possibly one-day make it into production in some fashion or another. (...) (URL) Oh, and those gray bat helmets appear to be (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 'Tis a silly place —Aaron Dalan
   (...) You realize, of course, that I am now likely to have a dream about being in a lego shop surrounded by dozens of never-released pieces... (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)