 Castle / 12595 (+10)
  Timmy the terror in A Knight to Remember

Added a brief chapter today on Timmy the Terror in Legoland, and the destruction he caused. This also has affilitated a means to his end. Read about the fear and pain caused by Timmy the terror. (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WANTED : Custom Color Capes

(...) You Shouldn't have to waste your money, it is easy to make your own. Buy a small amount of the desired colored fabric and place an already made-by-lego cape over it use a razor blade or xacto knife to cut around the edges and finally use a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Suggestion for Lego Legends

Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was? Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like they do with other sets (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Oh yeah! Black Knight is definitely a good "accessory legend" candidate! A great combo would be a mix of The Guarded Inn, Armor Shop and Blacksmith Shop (the old one). Heck, you could even use those prongs on the sides and connect them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) The Black knight is sorta what every castle dreams of. It has euro armor plus visor helmet. I have no euro armors because my generation is the now stuff. I could stock up on samuri armor but I have some already. The black knight castle would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOC to celebrate 1500 hits!!

Hey guys and gals, First off, I just wanna thank all of you for giving me my first webpage milestone...1500 hits! Now, to commemorate this I present to you a new creature MOC, the wingless drake Siva. Pictures can be found at: (URL) again! 1500 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Definitely! And for the prices on Ebay for black knight sets, I would like LEGO to get those back on the priduction line quick! I have plenty of Euro armors and virors myself, but I can never have too many! <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet member no. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Suggestion for Lego Legends

(...) Right on! I got 1 Black Knight, but I traded the armor to Matt Hein. (Hey, whatdya know...) It is an awesome set, wish I could get more. A three pack with that and and some other 'knight on horse' sets would be better than the joust. Not like (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  'Tis a silly place

Fiddling round on the net today I took a trip to www.spiteyourface.com, the guys who did the fantastic Monty Python short. I was mildly surprised to see they were local boys from Newport (Wales) so, seeing as the film inspired a good deal of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 'Tis a silly place

(...) :) (...) WoW, thanks for the background info James! Its kewl to know that Lego has pre-existing prototypes that can possibly one-day make it into production in some fashion or another. (...) (URL) Oh, and those gray bat helmets appear to be (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact