 Castle / 12540 (+5)
  Re: Small village

(...) Hey, thanks Wilson. Actually the "compactness" of it is just my excuse at a lack of landscaping stuff (or, moreover, a lack of motivation to dig more of it out :-) I tried to make the whole thing organic. (...) Thanks. I only have two of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) Hey Cj! Sure haven't seen you in awhile. How you been? Cool idea with HP... I haven't gotten any of the figs yet, so I'll have to wait to try that out. But one never has enough stable boys that aren't as ugly as Timmy. <grin> -Shiri (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) Nice start! You've got a bigger castle than anything I've ever built. :-) It's very solid-looking, well-built. For future buildings, or if you're planning to redesign these, I recommend trying to break the "boxiness" of the structure. In other (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Well, you did a good job of giving the "organic" feel. I agree with Wilson, the foliage on the ground gives the village a "living and breathing" touch. The bigger tree is very nice, and again, placing foliage at its foot gives it a realistic (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

Hi, Nice stuff, I especially like the interior of the court yard in the Bulls castle, with details like the stairways and arches. This castle definetely follows the design of the classic lego castles, and has a simple basic feel to it. It is also (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact