 Castle / 12534
  Small village

Hi all, This is a small village with a church, inn, some shops and houses, and plenty of life. I had the buildings laying around just waiting to be used, so I sat down a couple weekends ago and put em all together. The highlights include: church (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Small village and Wilson's Chapter. Two birds with one stone

Chris It is very cool. The church is very compact though but maybe I just saw the wrong way. The big house thing is nice and the little houses are cool. I am still working on my village. While it has some great thing, like the blacksmith shop the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Very cool, Chris! The whole setup has a compactness that makes it look like a typical, small medieval village. There's not too much going on, so it looks very peaceful. The buildings look great, and the landscaping is fantastic. The little (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village and Wilson's Chapter. Two birds with one stone

Thanks for the compliments Dan. -Chris (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Hey, thanks Wilson. Actually the "compactness" of it is just my excuse at a lack of landscaping stuff (or, moreover, a lack of motivation to dig more of it out :-) I tried to make the whole thing organic. (...) Thanks. I only have two of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Well, you did a good job of giving the "organic" feel. I agree with Wilson, the foliage on the ground gives the village a "living and breathing" touch. The bigger tree is very nice, and again, placing foliage at its foot gives it a realistic (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

Simply beautiful man. great stuff! I like the details in the church especially. do the other houses open up? if they do, could you show us whats on the inside? well worth any wait! peace -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

There are no pictures? S. Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GsMnI3.1p2@lugnet.com... (...) used, (...) like (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small village

(...) Hi Sonnich, Yes, there are pictures. :-) Go to the link below, then click on structures (on the left, or in the text) and then on "Small Village" and you'll find the pictures. -Shiri (...) <snip> (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)