 Castle / 12510 (+20)
  Re: Enter the Griffon

Anthony, Good thing you're the judge of the TKOI creature contest! The griffon is pure coolness! Any chance we'll see him in an upcoming chapter of your story? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  dark grey hands

I wasn't really sure where to post this. What set(s) can you get the dark grey hands (not hooks) in? Aaron Dalan (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Slave I: (URL) Fett has the dark gray hands. TJ (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

AWESOME!!! turned out great Anthony. Griffon shows lots of mobility and has loads of character. I love it. So, er what's next? Sphynx? Hydra? Cuthulu? Rodan? Phoenix? I could probably donate some red flames to the cause.... Build on Mark Neumann (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Thanks! And just think I saw a Slave I on sale last night at Kmart... Aaron (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Two new chapters on A Knight to Remember!

Finished up two new chapters on the history of Legoland. Chapter fourteen highlights the time of the Mummy, and his minions, entering the land. The effects of his coming are highlited a bit. Chapter fifteen strays from the main format of the story, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) The drivers of the new Race sets: the blue truck (4585) and the orange indy car (4584), both have dkgrey hands. ---SteveR (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 1 of "Magical Betrayal" Open!

Hello, I ahve updated my site, and finished chapter 1 of "magical betrayal". I would like any comments if you have the time. I also updated the members pages! Thanks for coming if u do. (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: A new... thing...

this is really cool... yer next project: do it in 3D. but seriously, this is excellent! peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new... thing...

(...) Thanks! Your wish is my command -- do you want me to include a thing so that the mouth will flip open to allow the Darque to pass? (...) Yahoo! I like having my stuff called "excellent". Thank you again! -- Mark Nelson (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Avalonnia.net is online

Hi all, As I promised a few weeks ago, my website is online : (URL) find in a description of my fantasy universe and many pictures of my MOCs taking place in that world. The problem is that the site is mostly in french ... Sorry ! Regards, Denix (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

congratulations on a nice site Denix. I cant comment on the copy, as my french is a bit ropey (googles translater gets a bit lost because of the javascript buttons) but the design is clean and clear. All the pictures are well composed and sharp too, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new... thing...

Great job Mark! I'm impressed, seeing how you created the angles, I always love being able to SEE how something was done. IE nice big pictures, pictures where you can see the lines in the bricks. The Fangs are perfect, being set back a bit from the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much. (...) You're looking WAY too deep into these things, Danny. I just wrote that line because it fit into the storyline of the post and because its an old, famous line from a news reporter. (...) The griffon may end up in a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) *sniff* poor guy... (...) Thanks much. Yeah, they make good pets, they don't eat, don't beg, but you gotta watch out for them though, they fight for attention. (...) It's not a trade secret ;) He's a pretty much straight forward build, but if (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much! Yeah, I'm hoping that the griffon will spark some interest in the contest. I still only have the one entry... As for my story, I cannot say for sure right now. Let's just say that there are some things in the works that cannot be (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) creations, as well as the creations themselves. But as for this particular MOC, I've got to thank you for the inspiration for the head design. For you castle heads that missed the AWESOME mech he did, check this bad boy out. (URL) next? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much. I got the idea for using the propellor blades, or pod racer fins as I'm want to call them, from my dragons. I would have used them for feathers on them had they been bigger (the fins not the dragons ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Yeah, but getting the dragons not to pick on the smaller creature MOCs is the real trick ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

the site looks very cool, but the whole language thing comes in. i find it interesting how much information you have on there, and also how really easy it is to navigate (even despite my language problem). just a lil question.. does "rabbats" (i (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact