 Castle / 12500 (+10)
  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

That's definitely a plan in the works. I don't have very many black baseplates, so I'll have to figure a way to expand while remaining true to the color scheme. Maybe I'll use that ramp and pool baseplate from the Ogel base. . . Dave "Pawel (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Castle MOC's

(...) and moving quickly from place to place. Maybe they captured that castle? It is pretty basic, but certainly more solidly built and militarily viable than anything Lego had designed in a while. (...) cool, you have mixed it up with the different (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) Hey Jay! Excellent work on your story! I'm usually not a big fan of the RL backgrounds in Lego dioramas, but you do excellent work grafting the two together. I also truly enjoy your genesis story-line. An highly evolved mythos is a GREAT basis (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Griffon

---Begin cool news music--- This just in to the medieval news desk! Everyone in the southern regions, the king has put out a immediate and indefinate curfew for all residents! The great beast that had been sighted earlier in the week has reappeared! (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) You did it it again. Another beast for the books. I don't get the whole concept. Are you asking us for heros or are you going to have heros. Is this in the Chroncles of Ikros . If it is I can't wait to see Garalt and Co. dudeing it out with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) wow!!! Anthony...that is a vicious looking Griffon... I love the way you used the "town" helicopter propellor blades... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

Hey great, you always need a Griffon. Ahhhh, Lego Griffon. ;) Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Needs Students

Hello, I was wondering of any of you lego lovers were interested in becoming a student at Rodria? If so go to my site and you can apply! Rodria needs students! You get a pic of ur fig displayed with a little info, also you get sorted into the house (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

ahh, the poor life of a field reporter. We're gonna miss you, Bob. about the griffon.. it's awesome. i love how you always have the mean-evil-creature pose and then the nice-you-want-me-as-a-pet pose. (ie. tel'karak curled into a ball like a cat, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A new... thing...

Greetings, all! I decided just recently to make the Wolfpack wolf the official symbol of the Wurmhold Darque. Just today I was sitting around, looking at the shield in MLCad, and I started building. This was the final result: (URL) let me know what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact